Cellar Door Operations: June 6th 2020 until further notice
Updated 22nd September 2020
Huntington Estate is home to the most awarded red wines in Mudgee. If you love red wine, a visit to our Cellar Door is a must. A 5 Star Winery with The Real Review’s Certificate of Excellence, Huntington Estate has won NSW Wine of the Year, twice NSW Best Dry Red, and a trophy at the Sydney Royal amongst many others.
In response to the restrictions, we have changed the way we present our wines at Cellar Door. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times together.
In summary our new approach is as follows:
- Monday to Sunday 10am – 3pm for seated, pre-paid tastings
- Bookings are essential for tastings (weekday bookings from the 1st of October online via our website now; call 02 6373 3825 for bookings prior to the 1st of October)
- Socially distanced 1.5M between seating blocks, 4m sq per person
- No groups of more than 10 people (including children)
- No more than 15 people in cellar door at any time and 10 people in the studio, limited allocation for children
- 2 options for Huntington Tasting Experiences
On weekends, we have a Concierge at the site entrance to manage entry, timings, and compliance with the regulations.
FAMILIES with children under 18. The number restrictions on site include children. We have been wrestling with how to balance our desire to be family friendly with our need to manage the site and make it all work. We have decided to allocate 5 FREE children's tickets per session, with the purchase of 2 or more Wine Flight or Tasting tickets. Hopefully, this is a good compromise for all. If there are no children's tickets appearing on the booking page, they have sold out for that session.
We have designed 2 different tasting experiences to allow us to provide excellent service in a safe and manageable way.
WINE TASTING EXPERIENCES
Enjoy a guided tasting of a selection of our award-winning reds wines.
- 5 x 15ml tasting pours of our award-winning wines for $10; select the Guided Tasting ticket choose from 3 different tasting ranges, or the Icon Tastings to experience the best Huntington has to offer
- A seated, 45-minute experience in our newly renovated cellar door or beautiful studio
- 5 fixed settings throughout the day
- Booked online and pre-paid ($10 per person for the guided tasting, or $25 per person for the Icon range)
- 5 free child tickets available per setting with purchase of 2 or more Wine Tasting experiences
- 10.00 am – 11.00 am
- 11.15 am – 12.15am
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- 1.45pm – 2.45pm
- 3.15pm – 4.15pm
Only 15 customers are allowed in the cellar door at any one time, and only 10 customers are allowed in the studio. As a result, bookings are essential, as overflow space is not guaranteed.
Online booking is open now
- We will take bookings on a first come, first served basis.
- Customers will receive a confirmation email at time of booking (with more information)
- The Tastings must be pre-paid
The logistics of managing all the restrictions while providing a good experience are extremely challenging, and we are going to need your cooperation and support to make this work:
Terms & Conditions
- No entry if you are showing symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever, or contact with a known case in the last 14 days
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided
- The settings are of fixed duration so customers should arrive on time to take advantage of the full experience, and must leave on time
- The bookings are non-refundable
- Limited allocation of space for children
- Only paying customers ($10 for a Classic Tasting or $25 for an Icon Tasting) on site
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up to minute information.
TO BOOK KID'S TICKETS
- Select the date you are looking for
- Select the number of adult tasting tickets you need
- Select the session time
- Click 'BOOK NOW'
- Add any ticket upgrades you would like and confirm or skip this step
- CLOSE THE WINDOW - there is a cross in the top right hand corner of the booking pop-up
- Select 'BOOK NOW' under Child's Ticket (FOC) back on this page - make sure it's the same date! Follow the same process as when adding your tasting tickets, and when you get to the cart your original ticket order will still be there.
Please note, you cannot buy kid's tickets without also purchasing tasting tickets.
Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Cellar Door.
Huntington Estate Wines is located approximately 6km from the Mudgee town centre.
Head north towards Ulan and you will find us on the left after the Eurunderee Lane turnoff.
Monday to Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm open for bottle sales and pre-booked tastings; contact us directly on 02 6373 3825 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a midweek appointment.
Saturday & Sunday: 10.00am - 4.00pm open for pre-booked tastings
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day
Mail: 641 Ulan Road, BUCKAROO, NSW 2850
Toll free number: 1800 995 931
Phone: +61 2 6373 3825 Fax: +61 2 6373 3730